What is a life coach? That’s an excellent question and the answer depends on which type of life coach you ask.
My brand of coaching does for your mind and spirit what a personal trainer at the gym does for your body.
As a life coach I...
- support your mental and emotional fitness.
- help you develop mental and emotional strength, agility and stamina.
- aid in prevention of, and recovery from, illness.
- complement medical treatment from health care professionals.
Just as a personal trainer would not treat physical illness, I do not treat mental or emotional illness. I focus on how thoughts and emotions are contributing to dissatisfaction and poor health and work with you to enhance your emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
I specialize in stress…how to reduce it, how to manage it, how to stay healthy
in a world that’s full of it.
I also specialize in un-motivating.
- ‘Un-motivating’ is not ‘de-motivating’.
- Un-motivating is about stepping back, dialing down, resetting so you are living productively from a place of peace, clarity and freedom.
- De-motivating is about taking away your incentive for life. You may feel demotivated because of all the pressures you’re facing.
I will help you be, do and have more of what you want by showing you how to un-motivate!
Coaching with me is like taking your mind and your spirit to a spa.
If you’re already feeling pressured and stressed, the last thing you need is coaching that notches that up with homework, goals and a to-do list to get it all done. Make no mistake. Resetting your life is hard work and it takes perseverance and persistence but you’ll do it in a supported, pressure-free zone that’s all about you.